Followers

Thursday 1 September 2022

Enchanted Forest

Good morning , 
Welcome to September, and welcome 
to our 2 new followers. 
I am so thrilled to have you here , pull up a chair and makes yourselves at home. 

As it is the first of September it means that we have a new Lavinia Challenge.
Our new theme is 
Enchanted Forest. 
Here is my inspiration for you.



I started with some stamping   





I used the Lavinia Masking sheets, these are fabulous to use. 





Next I added som ink blending. 
It is wonderful how you can create atmosphere this way. 




This was followed by more stamping to build up the scene. 




Next I removed the masking sheets and added some colour. 




As you know I love the finishing touches, so out with the posca pens, PanPastel and gel pens 
Wow, what a difference these make. 

I do hope you will join in with the challenge, we have so many stamps that will fit perfectly with this theme. 
Also, remember the winner gets £40 to spend on Lavinia stamps and is chosen at random..

Good luck everyone .

Enjoy your day.
More YouTube recordings for me.


Love and hugs 
Jo xxx




6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Jo

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant Jo, love to see a tutorial on this one.x

Janette said...

Thanks for showing your process Jo, another stunning scene, I love it.xx

Sueg said...

Beautiful Jo, yes would love to see a tutorial on this. X

Neet said...

Love how you created the atmosphere in this one Jo. Another one I want to try.
Hugs, Neet xx

Unknown said...

Wow...must try this one Jo. I really love it. X