Followers

Friday 23 September 2022

Spotlight On Christmas

Morning everyone, 
I do hope this Friday finds you well. 
I am very excited as tomorrow it is my first 
Sharing The Love Of Lavinia 
Workshop at Lavinia HQ in Ruthin. 
At the minute we have 2 dates and both are sold out. 
We are busy sorting out dates for next year…so watch this space.

Today I am popping in with a festive design to share with you. 
A while ago I made a spotlight On The Meadow design 
It was a YouTube tutorial 
I had so many requests for a Christmas version..
So I had a little play, and this is what I have come up with .



Here is a closer look 




I love these flat cards that look 3D 

I started off with masking and stamping. 



Then added my spotlight ink, using the larger round outer mask,



Next I added colour inside the circle using watercolour pencils 



And posca pens 



Finally I masked the outer area and added some posca (snow ) splats. 

This is such a fun design, and I think I may just be making some more .


Take care everyone 
Have a lovely weekend 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jo, love the 3-d effect.
Have fun tomorrow.xx

Maureen Emmins said...

Enjoy tomorrow, I know the workshop members will, how could they not? xx

Owllycrafter said...

Gorgeous Jo, love it

Sugar Bush said...

This is such a simple and pretty card. Absolutely love it!