Followers

Tuesday 30 August 2022

The amazing Acorn Dwelling

Hi everyone, 
I hope today is going well. 
It has been a busy day here,  food shopping, gardening, walking Eric and 
ticking some jobs of my to do craft list. 

I also have a Tuesday Crafty catch up video to share with you. 




Today we are going to be using The beautiful Acorn Dwelling stamp with some mischievous bunnies too. 

I do hope you can join me. 
You can find the  video here 


Have a lovely evening 
Take care 
Much love and hugs 

Jo xxx

3 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jo this is so beautiful, I love the scenes you create.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Jo

gr karin

Neet said...

I might have to try this with a different house but try it I will. I love these hares and your background is stunning.
Hugs, Neet xx