Followers

Friday 30 September 2022

Orbs Dancing

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in .
I am writing this post on Friday evening , I know it isn’t the first of October until tomorrow. 
But you see I have a day workshop in Cumbria tomorrow,
So I will be busy all day. 
So just this once, please forgive me. 

Our new theme for October is 

Orbs Dancing 
Here is my inspiration 




I stared off by just blending  some ink onto my card 




Next I added some stamping 



Then some clear embossing powder, I do love the effect that this gives. 
Unfortunately it doesn't show up very well 




I am calling this piece Sunset Orbs, 
I do love a beautiful sunset. 

Remember the winner is chosen at random and will win £40 to spend on Lavinia stamps, 
I do hope it could be one of our lovely friends on here. 

So how about creating a design and entering the Challenge.

Have a lovely weekend all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

karenlotty said...

Beautiful card and I love the blending
Sadly I don’t own any Lavinia stamps So I can’t take part