Followers

Friday 16 September 2022

Fabulous Metallic Gilding Polish

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in this Friday. 
I do hope today finds you well. 

I have been on Grandma  duties today, so I have got 8,450 steps in the bag already. 

Have you seen our new Metallic Gilding Polishes? 



They are available on the website now. 





Look at those fabulous colours 


I have made a quick sample to show you..




Look you can paint with them.





You can put them direct onto card and make a matching background panel.




There are so many things you can do with them…they are great for splats too
You know how I love my splats. 
Look at that shine 





I am so looking forwards to playing with these. 

I hope you have a lovely weekend planned. 
I have an online workshop tomorrow. 

We are going to be combining our stash to create an atmospheric design. 




Please take care , 
Look after one another 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

wow Jo, I have that gliding polish and not tried it out yet thank you xxx