Followers

Friday 2 September 2022

Make and Takes.

Hi everyone, 
I hope your day is going well. 
Mine started with walking Eric and then coffee in M&S with Elliot. 
He is such good company and really makes me smile. 
We did some shopping whilst we were there too. 

It has been a lovely sunny afternoon here, but I think we are going to have some rain tomorrow.
Mind you my garden really needs it. 

Are any of you lovely crafters going to Harrogate next weekend. ?



I hope so, it would be so good to see you. 
I will be there with James, Lisa and Kate, on the 
Stampers Grove stand. 



If you fancy joining me for a Make & Take you can book via the stampers grove website. 

Have a lovely weekend all 
Take care 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Janette said...

I wish I was going to Harrogate Jo but not a chance, sure there will be lots of people there, have fun and enjoy.
BTW we got a wonderful downpour here during the night and my plants are really thankful :)) xx