Followers

Friday 9 September 2022

Friday catch up.

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 

It was a very sad day yesterday when we are learnt of the passing of our wonderful Queen. 
What a lady 
I think we all have different memories of her and her long and amazing life. 
Bless her and may she now rest in peace. 
My thoughts are with her family and friends. 

Group hug. 

Today I am busy packing my bags ready for the next two days in Harrogate. 
I will be with James on the Stampers Grove stand. 



Tomorrow I will be teaching Make and Takes all day 
and a Sunday I will be at the demo table. 
The fabulous Kate Crane will be demonstrating on Saturday and then teaching Make and Takes on Sunday. 



So please do pop along and say hi…




I always love to meet old friends and make new ones.  





I have some lovely demos planned too…



Have a lovely weekend 
Whatever you have planned 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


1 comment:

Janette said...

Such beautiful cards Jo, as always may I add.
Yes we are all so saddened by the death of our beloved Queen.x