Followers

Tuesday 13 September 2022

Introducing Roland.

Hi everyone, 
I do hope your day is going well. 

I have been playing with Roland today.
Let me introduce him.
He is a new Gel press, new and exclusive to Lavinia stamps. 
He has been made by Gel press.



So far he seems very well behaved too. 😊



I started with Elements ink and some diluted brusho powder on him, and I took a print. 




Next I added some stamping.




Followed by some colour and 3D elements.




Finally some glitter and charcoal shading.  





The sentiment stickers are perfect to just add those finishing touches. 





I do hope you like this. 

Thanks so much for popping in, 
I will be back later with my Tuesday catch up video 

Take care all 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Jo a touch of class and more brilliance from you xx

Christine Alexander said...

stunning ♥