Followers

Monday 12 September 2022

Wonderful Crafty Friends.

Hi again, 
I am just popping in again with some photographs from 
Harrogate this weekend. 




It was a fabulous 2 days show and I am so privileged to be able to spend time with so many wonderful creative people. 
It was lovely to spend time with James, Kate and Lisa on the Stampers Grove stand. 



Our Make & Takes were very popular, and there was such a wonderful buzz around the stand.




Look at all these wonderful Lavinia stamps. 





Thanks so much to everyone who came to say hello, especially the lovely lady who traveled from India. 

I must admit, that I am a little tired today. 


Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Natalie Wilson said...

It was a lovely day as a visitor to the fair too. Thanks so much for your fantastic make and take. I really enjoyed the project and will be trying this again.