Followers

Thursday 16 September 2021

Tiptoe through the flowers.

Good afternoon everyone, 
I hope today is going well. 
Another busy day here.

So I am just grabbing 5mins to pop in with another Lavinia sample to share with you. 



As you know I try to look at stamps in different ways, 
And when I saw this combination my mind just wandered .



Careful stamping and then adding some ink. 
I used my Elements ink pads. 

Here is a closer look 



I wonder , how many of us are singing 
Tiptoe through the tulips !!!!

Our Mandy will be on The Craft Store tomorrow at 10am and 2pm. 

Must dash…got to get Elliot from school 

Take care all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Lovely make 😍

karenlotty said...

She is so cute Have you added white highlights or does the stamp come with them already on

Jo Rice said...

I have added some highlights xx