Followers

Saturday 25 September 2021

Snow Dome For Pipin.

Good afternoon everyone. 
I do hope that you are having a lovely weekend. 
I was up early today and we took the boys to a local soft play centre, so I am shattered now. 
I have another little video to share with you. 



So if you have a few minutes to spare I would love you to watch and maybe join in. 

You can find the video here 


The Sizzix domes are the perfect size for the small swing bed stamp. 




Shaker cards are such fun to make. 

Plus it is another couple of Christmas cards made for me…yippee
My box really is getting quite full now, 
and I have even bought some stamps ready for posting.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Another beautiful design Jo! I love your creations! And I especially love how you go to so much trouble to explain all the little details - since I'm very much a "detail" person! ha ha. You've got me off to purchase some domes and I'm thinking that I could also use the medium swing for them then colour the swing part around the dome. Hoping that works because that's the only swing I've got!

Jo Rice said...

I hope your idea works, it sounds perfect…enjoy and thanks for reading my blog…hugs xxx

Lee said...

I love this so beautiful in every way.You are so talented.