Followers

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Magical Fairy Meadow

Good evening everyone, 
I do hope today has gone well. 
It has been very wet here in Cheshire. 
I think it has gone colder too. 
So today I am going to share a lovely bright, warm card with you. 



I have used PanPastels for the background.
I have made a little YouTube video to show you how I created it. 
You can find it here 


I hope it will answer some questions, as recently I have had quite a few emails and messages asking about PanPastels.

I have created the same design using different colours too.
Just to show you another option. 


I do hope you enjoy our catch up. 
I’m off now for a hot shower and to get my pj’s on…
Time to snuggle on the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate. 

Thanks so much for popping in 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx


1 comment:

Lee said...

Really beautiful cards JO.I love the effect,so pretty.