Followers

Wednesday 1 September 2021

Falling Leaves.

Good morning everyone, 
Wow, September already. 
 
As it is a new month , 
We have a new Lavinia Challenge. 

Our new theme is 
Falling Leaves.

Here is my inspiration for you 



I do hope you like it.  

I started by cutting my card to size and doing my stamping.



My favourite ‘Shady Lady ‘ ink pad. 



Next I added some colour using Elements ink and water. 



Followed by the stencil work, 
As always I stencilled across all the layers at the same time. 



I added some extra detail using my chalk pastel pencils. 



Followed by some ink and water splats. 



A sentiment , some sparkle with my signo pens , some shadows and my art work is finished. 
Here is a closer look. 



This is such a fun challenge I do hope you join in. 
Remember you could win £40 to spend at Lavinia , and the winner is chosen at random, 
You can find all the details on the website. 

I hope you have a lovely day. 

Thanks for joining me today. 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

Trisha N said...

Wow so beautiful love these cours too xx

karenlotty said...

Beautiful! Again that extra stencilling really makes it all pop

Jenny Cottam said...

Another stunner, Jo - you always come up with some wonderful ideas. I just wish I had a good imagination to come up with lovely ideas