Followers

Friday 17 September 2021

Friday again

Good morning everyone, 
I do hope today finds you well. 
We have another lovely morning here in Holmes Chapel. 

I am on Grandma duties again today, 
So I am just popping in for a catch up before coffee. 



I have another Lavinia sample to share with you. 
I do hope you have managed to watch Mandy this morning, remember she is on again at 2pm.
Also the shows are available on catch up. 



I started this sample with lots of stamping, carefully placing my stamps. 



Next I added some ink. 



I painted in some detail, and added some ink splats . 



To add more sparkle I used my Signo pens, and then 
my chalk pastel pencil for the highlights. 

Here is a closer look. 



I really enjoyed creating this one. 

Tomorrow we have our Lavinia online class and we are using 
1 stamp, 3 ways 



I am really looking forwards to it. 

I hope you have a lovely weekend, 
whatever you have planned. 

Take care 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx


6 comments:

Trisha N said...

Ooooo beautiful Jo xxl

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Trish xx❤️

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Trish xx❤️

karenlotty said...

Beautiful card

Els said...

Another beautiful creation, just love your work.

Jo Rice said...

Thanks so much ladies xx❤️