Followers

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Home , Sweet, Home.

Good morning everyone, 
I hope your day has started well. 
It is beautiful weather here in Cheshire, and I feel more gardening coming  on. 
I certainly aim to have my morning coffee in the garden. 
What are you up to today ? 

I have lots on my craft list , but I may just get the important things done and leave the rest until tomorrow. 
Seems a shame to be inside when it is so beautiful outside. 



This is one of my recent Aall & Create samples, 
I just adore the richness of the Prize Ribbon ink. 



It started life as a clean up piece of card. 
I do love to actually use these and not just collect them .
Do you collect…or do you use them ? 
Here is a closer look



The fabulous background stamp is #495, ‘ + or x ‘ by Janet Klein.

Reminds me of my school days. 
Speaking of which, it was our Elliots first day at school yesterday. 
Such an emotional day for us all. 
He had a fabulous time. 



I just don’t know where the years have gone. 

Thanks so much for joining me today. 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxxx

3 comments:

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous card Jo, glad Elliot enjoyed his first day at school. Jenson will miss him. Did you get my money for this Saturdays workshop, Rachel has sent it xx

karenlotty said...

Why do other people’s like you mop ups always work Mine turn into an unusable collection 🤣

karenlotty said...

Elliot looks very smart Pleased he enjoyed his first day Long may it last!