Followers

Thursday 2 September 2021

Full of Hope

Good morning all, 
How are you today ? 
I don’t know about you but it is definitely cooler here today. 
We are nudging into Autumn.
Fancy that , my favourite colours. 
I couldn’t resist using them on one of my recent Aall & Create samples. 



I started with a white board tag from That’s Crafty. As you know I am a big fan of these. 



I started by adding the ink, direct to the tag. 



Next I stamped in black ink and added clear embossing powder. 
This is a wonderful new stamp from Tracy Evan’s, and it works so well here. 



Next I added some doodles with a white gel pen, plus this wonderful Janet Klein heart, 

I just loved playing around and deciding where I was going to place  my embellishments. 
Some posca splats and some coordinating wool and my design was complete. 

Here is a closer look 



I just adore the details, 

I am off now to the post office. 
I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are doing. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Trisha N said...

Wow Jo absolutely Beautiful love the colours of autumn if not the chill and damp, there is such warmth in the colours of autumn xx

karenlotty said...

Beautiful I love these warm colours