Followers

Monday 13 September 2021

Silence Calls.

Good morning everyone, 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 
We have rain and it is cloudy  today in Holmes Chapel, so I 
am sat in my craft room with a lovely hot coffee. 

We had a wonderful workshop on Saturday and it was such fun spending time creating tags. 
I do love it when the ladies post photographs of their work in our group. 
Wow, such fabulous pieces. 
I am so proud of them all. 

Now you know how much I just love highland cattle. 
Well on Sunday we went to a local farm to buy a tub of their home made ice cream 



Pandora lives there, you can imagine…
I was just so excited to meet her, and she even came up so that I could stroke her. 



She is so beautiful, and I can’t wait to go back and see her again. 
It really did make my day. 

I have another busy week , with lots of jobs on my list, including a couple of magazine commissions. 
So I really need to get on and start crafting. 
I just though that I would have a catch up with you all first. 

Our Mandy will be on The Craft Store on Friday 
at 10am and 2pm

Here is one of my samples. 



I started by stamping out my images, and then adding the scenery, 
Our Lavinia stencil brushes are just perfect for this. 



Next I added the sun, and gave the design a bit of a warm glow. 



I used my Clean Colour pens to add more detail. 



I added some splats of ink, and then used my chalk pastel pencil to add the highlights.
You know how I just love to do this, for me it gives such a softer look.
I feel I can really add character to Mr Fox without loosing the integrity of the stamp. 



I thought he was just having a few minutes peace and quite…
So all that was left was to add the sentiment 

Silence Calls. 

I think we all feel like having a few quiet minutes from time to time. 

Thanks so much for spending time with me today 
I really do appreciate it 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx



2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Such a lovely peaceful scene Jo. Beautiful ❤️

karenlotty said...

Beautiful Such a tranquil card That sentiment is perfect