Followers

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Only two more sleeps.

Good morning , 
thanks for popping in again. 
Well I woke up at 3am this morning and I just couldn’t get back to sleep.
My mind was going through all the things on my 
To do list today.
So I thought I would walk Eric, have a brew and then do a blog post .
That way , I have ticked a couple of jobs off already.

I really can’t believe how quickly this week is going..
Not long now. 
On Thursday I will be bringing some of the new stamps to Hochanda. (11am and 3pm ) 
And the rest of the collection will be available from the Lavinia website. 




Here is one of my samples. 
I have throughly enjoyed using all the new stamps, ink pads and even Billy Brayer is coming out to play 
every day at the moment.



These stamps are perfect for creating a little story.
Look Rory needs help reaching an apple from the tree. 

That is like me in the supermarket...
Everything I need , tends to be on the top shelf!!!

On that note , 
I will love you and leave you. 

Take care everyone 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Awww at least Rory has a friend to help him reach. Love this card, so excited to see you on Hochanda. Xx

MFM said...

Those pesky nerves waking you up sooooo early.
Bet Eric wondered what was happening.
Try and relax, all your craft friends are with you and know you will be brilliant.
Xx