Followers

Saturday 10 August 2019

One day Special.

Good afternoon all, 
thanks for joining me today. 
I am having a Saturday off, no work for me today. 
I must admit , it is so that I can watch the fabulous Tracy Evans. 
She is on Hochanda with the first ever one day Special for Aall & Create. 

Here is one of my samples using her wonderful stamps, 



I do love creating pieces of art. 

I used a cheap, sorry , inexpensive frame , that I 
picked up from a local shop. 



I began by stamping the three backgrounds. 



Next I added some texture , the sentiments and the flowers. 
I found it very relaxing colouring in these flowers. 

Some squiggly edging lines, and white Posca splats and the designs were complete.

I do hope you have enjoyed the shows, 
Just two left Tracy..
Off to watch more fabulous demos.

Take care all. 
Enjoy your weekend 

Love and hugs 
Jo Xxx

4 comments:

MFM said...

Lovely sampke Jo.
I watched Tracey last night, brilliant.
The rest of the shows are being recorded, so much inspiration, a very talented lady, just like you!

Claire said...

Hi Jo, loved this sample, such a great idea. Thanks for sharing the technique, I loved Tracey's demos and your samples, great inspiration as always love and hugs, Claire xx

Williams said...

I'm pleased you shared this one, its fabulous! I watched Tracey's shows and was inspired enough to buy the stamps.

Guillyflower said...

Fabulous work of art Jo. Just love everything you do.
Hope you are all well
(hugs) Chrissie xx