Followers

Thursday 15 August 2019

Little furry friends.

Good afternoon everyone, 
thanks for popping in. 
I do hope that today has started well, 
I just keep thinking that this time next week I will be at Hochanda.
I am getting more terrified by the day.!!! 

Yesterday it was our usual workshops in Hazel Grove. 
Thank goodness that the journey was so much better this week, 
No flooding. 
I even got my car back , all repaired. 
I was so pleased as the low driving position of the hire car really made my back so painful. 

We had a few of our usual friends missing as they are on holiday. 
Really hope you are all having a great time. 


We used stamps and stencils from Aall & Create, 
These cute little stamps are great for all ages. 




We used inks on the gel press plate for our second card. 

And this was one of my demos 




Which I have made into a card for Karl. 
You see it is 12months today that we moved into our wonderful new home. 
I can’t believe where the time has gone. 

I do think that these sort of backgrounds are great for all ages, especially 
dare I say those difficult to make for , men. 

It was lovely to catch up with everyone.
Today I am on grandma duties, so I must dash.
Then out for a meal with Karl later, when he gets back from Bristol. 

Enjoy your day everyone

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




1 comment:

MFM said...

Love those backgrounds. Hope you have a nice meal to celebrate your new home anniversary 🏡