Followers

Monday 5 August 2019

A lovely house in Anglesey

Good morning all, 
I hope this Monday morning finds you well. 
On Saturday it was our Anglesey workshop and 
what a lovely day it was. 
A few of our ladies were away on holiday, plus Pat was unwell and Sue is in hospital.
So we all had to work extra hard. 
Pat I hope you feel better soon and Sue, 
we all wish you a speedy recovery and hope you get back home soon, 


Our first card was a  Christmas card. 
Whoop, so I have now made two now  , I am so pleased with my little self. 



Our second card was a Clean And Simple design using the Acrylic shapes. 
I do love using these.



Look what the ladies made. 



Sorry that I did t get chance to photograph all the cards. 

After lunch we had a play with our gel press plates. 



We made a card and a tag. 



The time just whizzed, it really did. 
It was so good to see everyone, and thank you 
Julie for popping in for a catch up. 

I must thank Karl for doing the driving, I was shattered on the way home, mind you 
so was Eric after his run on the beach. 

Karl is away today so I am going to get in my craft room, 
Get more samples made and hopefully catch up with paperwork. 

The boys are coming tomorrow for a sleep over , so better get 
all my crafting done today 




Oh , I just adore them so much. 

Thanks for popping in and reading my little blog.
I really appreciate it. 

Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

7 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

That picture of your little boys is just so adorable . Loving the cards Jo, I really must get to one of your classes one day soon. ❤️❤️❤️

Di said...

Fantastic day, brill card's and ADORABLE little love's. Yr so lucky Jo, I bet they adore you too. Have a great day lovely lady and an even better one with yr little Men <3 xx

MFM said...

Lovely work as ever. Enjoy those boys, I bet they keep you on your toes
Xx

Donna Brooks said...

Great cards, love the Lavinia houses, just finished one of these for my sister. Thank you for sharing. XX

Val-Belle said...

AMAZING cards. Wish I could come for classes <3

gwen70 said...

Wonderful piccie of your two little men, gorgeous cards too xx

Jo Rice said...

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments, I do love to read them xxxx