Followers

Monday 12 August 2019

Monday in my craft room

Good afternoon everyone,
thank you for popping in. 
I do hope that your week has started well. 
I have been in my craft room all day, 
working on samples for Hochanda. 
I am so excited, 
Well nervous, and terrified really.
I can’t believe that I am making samples for myself to demo,,,
So I do hope that you can join me on 

Thursday 22nd August at 11am and 3pm.

I even have some new designs on the show, 
Tracey has designed some fabulous new stamps. 

There will also be some new ones available on the 
Lavinia website that day too.

Here is a sneak peek 




Ok, 

You twisted my arm

Here is the full design 



I am really enjoying using these fabulous new designs. 

Just hope I will stop shaking enough to actually stamp them live on air!!!

I had better get on, 
I need to tidy my table. 
You know what it is like 
We seem to work in a 6 inch square,,,!!!

It is our Hazel Grove workshops on Wednesday and I am really hoping to 
have my car back from the garage

Enjoy your evening all

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx



9 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jo. I will be with you every step of your Hochanda debut . You will be truly fantastic 😘😘😘

Guillyflower said...

It's stunning Jo. I really love the colours. Remember what Dave Bradford said to you & you'll be fine. I have Joe & Lyla on the 22nd so I can brag that my friend is on TV lol BTW they love crafting!!!!
If you have room can I visit on 19th September please?? I am missing you all a lot just lately so a visit will be good for me (and Don!)
I hope the family are all well & Eric also of course!
Stay safe xx (hugs) Chrissie

Barbara Ellis said...

Beautiful work with the dragons! The black is striking with the yellow and brown tones. The lunar buds add a mysterious element. You will be so wonderful on TV. I wish I could watch in the StatesπŸ™‹πŸŒΊπŸ„❤️πŸ₯°

MFM said...

Lovely card Jo.
You will have lots of us wishing you all the best on you TV debut but knowing you will be brilliant.
Deep breath and just go for it.
Xx

Norma said...

Brill Jo, I’m soooo excited for you, can’t wait to watch my wee friend on telly. Whoo hoo, 🀩🀩 best of luck, your a natural 😘 xx Norma

Jan said...

I’m so excited for you and will be watching for sure . Your blogs and demos have been fantastic and I’ve learned so much since back in the days when I never missed a day of clarity blog and then discovered you . You will do well and I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers . Love and joy Jan

Guillyflower said...

oops!! I meant the 11th September lol
Stay safe (hugs) xx

Jo Rice said...

Definitely, I always have room for you Chrissie...looking forwards to catching up..xxx

Jo Rice said...

Bless you all, thanks so much for your lovely comments, you really make me feel so much better....I will do my best not to let you down...
Much love and hugs xxxxx