Followers

Monday 19 August 2019

Believe in yourself

Good afternoon all and thanks for popping in. 
I am so overwhelmed with your lovely comments on my dabble at 
YouTube videos. 
Thank you so much, 
also for the supportive emails. 
You really are the best.

Today I am going to share a recent sample from the 
Aall & Create one day special event. 


I created the background using paint on my gel press plate. 
I had a great time and made so many backgrounds. 
Look 



The hardest bit was choosing which background to use, 




I went for this one, and added some scribbles around the edges to create a frame. 

Then I stamped one of Tracy’s beautiful flowers, 
From here stamp set # 199 Eclectic stems 
I added some colour using pencils, then Fussy cut the flower. 
I assembled it on the card front and added some more splats of blue ink.




Followed by the sentiment plus some moss, which I happened to have in my craft stash.
It is amazing what we collect 
Isn’t it ? 

I have to say my craft space is a right old mess at the moment.
Poor Eric is finding it hard looking for a space to lie down. 

Take care all 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: