Followers

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Beautiful Butterflies

Good morning all, 
Thank you for joining me today. 
I have just taken Elliot to nursery and Jenson is sat in his little chair quite contented 
after his breakfast. 
Solids with his milk now, 
Wow he is really growing. 
We had a lovely afternoon and evening with the boys, and thank 
goodness the sun is still shining.

Today I am going to share one of my recent samples for Aall & Create. 


I do love to layer up cards. 



I started by stamping out the butterflies, plus an extra one to decoupage. 
I used distress Oxide ink and water to add some colour. 
Plus a little stencilling in the background. 




Then I stamped my background card  and added some complementary ink splats to the base layer. 



I do love these little plastic coloured hoops.
I spotted them in a local Aldi, and I just love using them. 




A little more stencilling and then I started to put the layers together. 
I do like the way the design stats to take shape. 

Just the hoop and the butterfly to add. 



I must admit I was really pleased with the way this design took shape. 
Here is a closer look. 




I do hope you like it, and that you have a good day. 

Take care all, 
Time to head out for a walk now. 

Love an£ hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

gwen70 said...

Wonderful project Jo. Enjoy the rest of your day with the boys xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Gwen,,,xxx