Followers

Thursday 1 August 2019

Create your own Dream

Hi everyone, 
hope your day is going well. 
Mine is certainly calmer than yesterday , thank goodness.
It is the first of August.
So time for a new Lavinia Challenge.

Our new them is 
Create your Own Dream.



This is my inspiration, and I would love to see what you come up with. 
You could win £40 to spend on Lavinia Stamps.


Here is how I created my piece, 



I started with some ink blending , 
Then added some water splats. 



I just never get bored with these backgrounds. 
Next some stamping 



Now, have you noticed that I have caught the edge of my stamp with the ink.
If this happens, don’t worry.
We can get rid of it..
By Magic 
Fairy Magic 



I just stamped over it with some floral stamps. 



Next the moon mask and some word stamping in the background. 



I edged the design with black ink, to frame it. 
Then finally added some detail with gel pens. 



Just shows you, another mistake that I have hidden
I have a feeling that I will be doing that live on air...
Oh we are in the month...the nerves are getting to me!!!!

That’s all from me for today , 
Take care all,

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

7 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

beautiful card Jo, love the stamping and seeing how you built up the design. XX

Barbara Ellis said...

Also Jo, what happens in August that makes you jittery?

gwen70 said...

Such a beautiful card Jo
Are you coming on tv soon then

MFM said...

Lovely card, can't imagine why you are nervous you will be absolutely brilliant as always.
Xx

Wenps said...

Beautiful Jo xx

Alexa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo Rice said...

Thank you ladies and yes August 22nd is tv with Lavinia Stamps and I am petrified...
We have lovely new releases too....whoop...xxxx