Followers

Monday 9 October 2023

Tilly and Tango shine Brightly

Hi everyone, 
I do hope today finds you well. 
I had a busy weekend, with my 
Sharing The Love Of Lavinia Class in Ruthin on Saturday 
That was after having both Elliot and Jenson here for a few days , as Adam and Danielle 
were at a Wedding in Rhodes
Yesterday we took Jenson to a ‘Disco Party’
So you can imagine today I am a little tired 

No rest though, food shopping done, Eric walked, 
Workshop prep and recording another video,,,.all done…
Phew 

They always say, 
If you want something doing 
Ask a busy person. 😊

Today I have a lovely little video to share with you.
Some inspiration for this months challenge 





You can find it here 


Here is a close up 





Put the kettle on, your feet up 
And relax 


Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: