Followers

Sunday 1 October 2023

Animals Gather for October Festival

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you are keeping well. 

I can’t believe it is October already 

As always with a new month we have a new Lavinia Challenge 
Our new theme is 

Animals Gather 

Here is my inspiration…
I hope you like it 





I started by stamping my branch….right across the page 





Then I added some animals
We have so many to choose from 





Look how the whole scene builds up 





Next I added some ink around the animals, 
Some beautiful scenery 

Once the frame is added…look at the difference 





And then the finishing touches 
My favourite part 





Some matting and layering 
Plus a lovely sentiment sticker 





Once Upon A Time 

Here is a closer look 





I do hope you enter…
The winner is chosen at random…
And wins a £40 voucher to spend at Lavinia 

Good luck everyone 

Happy Sunday 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Hello dear Jo, well this is right up my ally, using stamps I have not used like the lanterns... maybe I should get off my backside and do something for the Lavinia challenge. Thanks for inspiraton xx