Followers

Thursday 12 October 2023

New Products

Good morning everyone, 
Happy Thursday…
I do hope you are keeping well. 
Busy morning here with grandma duties, and walking Eric but I just wanted to pop in 
and have a catch up with you all. 

Today over on the 
Lavinia website 
We have 2 new products for you 

A fabulous new set of sticker stencils 





and some new mini hill masks..





I have used them both to create this design…





As soon as I saw them I thought of it 
Must be the way my mind works !!!,

I started with the arched window sticker stencil.





Then added Mary…I do love this stamp 





Next I added various colours of Elements ink and created the shapes with the new mini hill masks 





Some wink of Stella to finish off the whole design 





I do hope you like it 





Have a wonderful day 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Wow Jo, I just adore this and the use of the hill masks is amazing, lovely design here x

Carmen en Paul said...

Dear Jo, love your Christmas painting. Looks like a window in a church. Love it. Beautiful colourcombination. Thank you for the inspiration.!

gwen70 said...

Absolutely stunning xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Jo, I love how you've created the stained glass window Kate x

Christine Alexander said...

Absolutely gorgeous stained glass effect with the hill stencils ♥