Followers

Tuesday 24 October 2023

Small Pine Trees

Good morning everyone, 
How are things going today ? 
I must admit that I am shattered and Karl has a cold…
But hey ho these things happen 
I really must start taking a day off when I do workshops at the weekend…
I think I am getting to old to working 8 days a week , plus grandma duties,
Obviously this is a really busy week too with the Extravaganza and the new stamps being released on Thursday. 
Honestly by the time I drive home on Sunday evening I will be fit for nothing…

Today I have a sample for you using some new trees 
This is a set of 4 beautiful stamps
Small Pine Trees LAV836




I just love creating these type of backgrounds 
and changing the colours around too. 

First the blending 



Then the stamping 




Using a couple of colours of Versafine Clair ink 




Next the moon and some white PanPastel 




Some snow.



And to finish off 
The magnificent new sentiments and motifs 

This would be great for Christmas cards…
I’m off now for a well earned coffee 

See you later for our Tuesday catch up video 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning background Jo, love this design and thanks for your sharing ... hope Karl gets better soon xx

Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jo xx

Christel said...

Thank you, Jo! Love your work! Try to take a little rest in between all the duties;-)

Neet said...

Be careful you don't overdo things. Maybe a couple of days off after this weekend. Hope Karl is soon well and keeping away from you, don't want you under par.
Lovely card, must do some of these backgrounds ready for when I buy my stamps. Thanks for the lovely inspiration.
Hugs, Neet xx

Dar said...

Beautiful card as always Jo. Please do take care of yourself. It really is ok to sit and put your feet up and recharge your batteries. And I am sure Eric could teach you how to relax. Just don't crawl under the desk!!