Followers

Monday 30 October 2023

Monday…and I’m shattered

Hi everyone 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 

Wow what a fabulous weekend I had, but oh I am shattered today. 




Thanks to everyone who came to the extravaganza, and for all my fabulous presents, 
Wow, Costa coffee, chocolate, cheeky biscuits, earrings, felted gifts and a destress toy,,( after tag gate 🤣) 





Special thanks to Sarah for my felted mouse, he is watching me in my craft room 





Thanks also to everyone who watched on line…
I’m so chuffed to be part of the Lavinia family 

Today I have our usual Monday catch up video to share with you 





Some Christmas Joy.

You can find it here 
Have a lovely evening 
Some food, shower and bed for me

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

I'm not surprised you're shattered Jo ... I was shattered and I only visited, watched and spent!! It was a great weekend - thanks to you and all at Lavinia for such a great event. I've made 3 cards yesterday already - given how slow I am at crafting that's good going for me!!
Pauline xx