Followers

Monday 16 October 2023

Mindful time

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in again, 
and welcome to our new followers. 
I always get giddy when we have new crafty friends join us on here. 

I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 
On Friday we had our 
Online Charity Workshop and I am so, so proud to say that we raised 
£1,000 





So a big thank you to all those ladies who joined in. 

On Saturday we went pumpkin picking at a local farm.
It is always wonderful to spend time with the boys…





Then on Sunday we managed a rare catch up with Mikey and Fran 
Look , this was lunch for Mikey and Karl..
And they cleared their plates…





Today I have our 
Mindful Monday catch up video to share with you…

This one has been requested..




I do hope you enjoy it 

Here is a closer look 





You can find it here 


I hope you have a lovely evening 
I need to go and cook some food for Karl..
Bless him he left at 5am and hopefully will be home about 7pm…
So he will be shattered 
I keep telling him that we are both getting too old to keep working at this pace…

Take care all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


1 comment:

Christine Alexander said...

Wonderful collection for the charity. I still need to do my home work :) ♥