Followers

Wednesday 25 October 2023

Forest Leaf stamp

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in on this very 
foggy morning 
Today I have some samples to share with you using the brand new 
Forest Leaf stamp 
Released tomorrow.

First some pyrography…
As soon as I saw this stamp I knew what I wanted to do with it…



Sometimes stamps just speak to me…hope they do the same to you 

And a decorative board 



Just think of all the different colours you can use…look. 





For this sample I started  off with some stamping and embossing 




Next I added some Dinkle powders




Then some water , oh and some magic



A little additional stamping




Some white posca and Wink of Stella 





The finishing touches today are the additional butterflies and sentiment stickers 

Here is a closer look 

Pure Magic 





Enjoy the rest of your day 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Jo this is so pretty, gosh the new stamp is adorable and love the colours here using the dinkles... spectacular result xx