Followers

Friday 13 October 2023

Animals Gather and make us smile

Hi everyone 
Thanks so much for popping in today 
It is so wet here today…we got soaked walking to school. 
Not to mention soaked walking Eric. 
I definitely needed a hot coffee when I got home. 

Today I have some more Challenge inspiration for you. 
It is time for the mid month reminder 
The theme is 
Animals Gather…



I do love making animal towers. 
It all started when I saw how goats love to climb trees and stand on the branches. 
Nature is amazing at times. 

I started off with choosing my animals and then stamping them 





Next I added some extra little stamps , just for some more interest. 




Then some grounding and stencil work.
Remembering the gentle tickle with the stencil, 




The finishing details were to add some colour , white highlights 
and some sparkle. 




Here is a closer look 





I have another busy day today and then my Charity online class tonight.
Crafting is good for the soul.





All the money raised is going to the Charity .
Our family have set this up for Heidi (Karls sister ) who would have 
celebrated her 50th Birthday this month. 





I am so chuffed.  
Thanks to all my wonderful friends at the minute I have
£800 to donate 

You lovely friends and followers really are the best .

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

It's a fabulous card and well done on raising a wonderful amount of money, Kate xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful and fabulous card Jo... you must feel so proud to donate so much for a good cause and Bless you for doing so... a kind heart you have xx