Followers

Monday 1 May 2023

Through The Mist

Hi everyone, 
Welcome to May, 
I do hope your new month has started well.

Yesterday, was a long day…I picked Lisa up at 7am and we headed off to Harrogate.
We joined James and Kate on the Stampers Grove stand.




Kate had Make & Takes and I was demonstrating all things Lavinia 





It was such a fabulous day, a really busy show. 





So good to see so many friends, and meet new ones, 

Thanks so much to those crafters  who brought gifts ,
Chocolates, coffee, a beautiful mug and a special angel…
I feel so blessed.
 
It was so lovely to meet so many of you…

Must admit I am shattered today, 
Thank goodness we get a bank holiday and a day off 

We also have a new Lavinia Challenge 

Through The Mist 

Here is my inspiration 





I started with some Lavinia watercolour card, and some Elements ink pads 





I created a background 





When dry I added some stamping 





Gradually built up a scene 





Added some mist , after all The theme is 
Through The Mist 





Some finishing touches 





I did enjoy creating this 
I do hope you enter the challenge 
All the details are on the Lavinia website 
The winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend at Lavinia 

I’m off now..
Some ironing for me 

Catch you later with our Monday video 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

4 comments:

Louise said...

Stunning creation Jo ��…beautiful pics from yesterday �� put your feet up later and relax today lovely one ��

aussie aNNie said...

Love your photos Jo and this misty creation is very appealing to me... maybe one to give a go for the challenge... rest up and big hugs xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Jo, love your design, Kat x

Janette said...

Beautiful Jo, another gorgeous creation.xx