Followers

Friday 12 May 2023

Greyboard Friday

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in and 
welcome to our new followers on here.
Welcome to the family. 

Today Lavinia have launched some fabulous Greyboard shapes…
Clocks, Cogs and Numbers…
Very useful indeed.




I have used an  Mdf box, which is  available on the website and decorated it…
I do hope you like it.
Those of you who have been with me for years will recognise this mixed media technique…
It’s not new, in fact I have taught it for years.
But I still love it…
Hope you do too….




If it’s no your things , don’t worry at all. 
I will have more Lavinia stamping designs to share with you on Monday. 

I started by taking the hinges off the box…
I put them safe in one of my tins.




Next I played and had fun arranging the Greyboard.




And yes, I did keep changing my mind,

When happy I stuck it all down with some glue , I also added a little glass bottle and hinge clip.

Next I painted the whole thing with black gesso…



When dry I started adding some metallic gilding polish 

Plush some mystical sprays…




Some sentiment stickers and posca pen added the finishing touches…





Then I added 2 coats of Collage medium…for protection…





I just love every bit of this….so much so, 
I have ordered another box to decorate…




There really are so many possibilities with these products. 

I hope you have a lovely weekend. 
I am off to Lavinia HQ in Ruthin for another 
Sharing The Love Of Lavinia Class..
And our wonderful Jack will be my partner in crime,,
So looking forwards to tomorrow. 

Take care everyone, 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Di said...

Stunning Jo , loved yr step by step . Do you know if there is an option to purchase as a bundle , as Tracy mentioned it during one of her demo's, but I can't find it . Safe journey to Ruthin , have fun 🙂 x

aussie aNNie said...

Jo wow this is absolutely amazing, you are amazing, love these and your result...xx