Followers

Friday 28 April 2023

A Crown Fit For A King

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
It is another busy day for me as we have our April online Class tomorrow 
and then I am demonstrating at Harrogate on Sunday. 
I will be using lots of fabulous Lavinia products 
and will be on the 
Stampers Grove stand 
If you are coming to the show, 
Please come and say hi.

Today I have a project to share with you with a regal theme. 





I do hope you like it. 

I started off with a clean up piece of card…I used the pebble stencil and Twisted Citron Oxide ink. 




Next I added some stamping…
The mini crown is such a useful stamp..especially at the minute. 



I added some scenery, the moon  also some foliage. 
I used the Flourish stencil, some ink and stamped with it 
I love using stencils this way. 



Don’t forget about your Free crown download image 





You can find it on the website here 


Have a wonderful weekend all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic Jo, amazing little technique here xx

Tracy said...

This is a fabulous creation Jo, I just love how you useed the crown.
Happy crafting
Tracy x