Followers

Thursday 11 May 2023

New Greyboard Products

Hi everyone, 
I hope you are keeping well.
It is a difficult month for my Mum and our family , 
so I just wanted to send her a big hug 
Bless her, she reads my blog and used to read it with my Dad..
So I know you will all join me in sending her a 
Big Group Hug.

Today I have a lovely project to share with you.
I have used some of our new Greyboard products.





These will be on the Lavinia website tomorrow. 

I have used some of the metallic gilding polish to colour the Greyboard. 




I couldn’t resist creating a tag.



I used one of the Lavinia watercolour tags.
Added some ink.



Some water.

As you know I adore making backgrounds this way 



Some pastel pencil

Added my embellishments.




A sentiment sticker and white posca for the finishing details.

Here is a closer look 





I just love this…
Hope you do too…

Better get on, so much still to do.
Grandma duties today too.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


3 comments:

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous tag Jo, sending a big hug to your mum xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wow Jo, the gilding polish looks pretty cool her, the greyboards look worth while getting.
sending your mum and family a group hug at this time of memory of your dad... big hugs xx

Beachbasket said...

I just love this design Jo. Cheryl G here. I asked the other day how you created the background, more specifically the groves. Did you score them?