Followers

Monday 22 May 2023

Mindful Monday Time from Cape Verde

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 

We are in Cape Verde enjoying our week away…
It is a special holiday as I have a significant Birthday at the weekend. 





Thanks so much Karl for organising it, 
Look we were checked in by Lavinia, 





The room is fabulous, a minibar stocked up everyday and these optics on the wall. 












I have just had time to relax and read this fabulous book.




Honestly If you fancy a good read…this is the book 
Nigel I have loved every minute of it…




Don’t worry though, 
We still have our Mindful Monday get together..





Today I have a lovely generic design to share with you 

You can find it here 


I do hope you enjoy it.

I’m off now, for a little afternoon nap.

Well it would be rude not too.

Take care all.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

Janette said...

Sounds wonderful Jo, I hope your birthday is filled with love.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Sounds a fabulous pla xce have a wonderful holiday, and terrific birthday, Kat

Gibmiss said...

Looks great jo xx