Followers

Monday 15 May 2023

Mid Month Reminder

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in again. 

This morning I am just here with a quick reminder for you. 
It is the mid month reminder for our 
Lavinia Challenge 

The theme is 
Through the mist 
Here is another sample for you. 





I started off with some stamping on watercolour card




Then I added some brusho powders 
The puffer tool is great with brusho powders. 




I love the way this just happens,

So finishing touches with glossy accents and posca pens. 



Here is a close up.





Remember all the information is on the Lavinia website 

Have a lovely day and I will be back later with our 
Mindful Monday video 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Jo, love it and have to give this a go, I have the frog stamp but hey ho, not used it as yet...x