Followers

Sunday 14 May 2023

Sunday catch up

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you have had a lovely weekend. 
Yesterdays class at Lavinia HQ was fabulous. 




Such a wonderful group of ladies (as always)





Such an amazing way to spend the day, and look 




Wendy came all the way from Australia…
Ok so she is on holiday…but she really did come over from Australia. 

Jack was in the shop, so good to have Jack hugs on a Saturday. 

The only downside to my day was that the M56 was closed, so I had an alternative route, but that had 
a road closure too…with no diversion…grrr 
It took over 2 hours to get home
So glad I had some Prosecco waiting in the fridge. 

Today we have been up to Kendal to see my Mum, 
Always lovely to have coffee and cake with her and be able 
to give her a hug.
I even took up a Pork casserole which I had made..get me 😂

Today I have an extra video to share with you,
It shows you how I created this working clock…
Be warned though 
It is about 50mins long





So you will definitely need a brew and a cheeky biscuit (maybe a packet of cheeky biscuits) 

You can find the video here 


Take care all, 
Enjoy your evening 
And see you again tomorrow 

Hugs 
Jo xxxx


No comments: