Followers

Monday 29 May 2023

Wonderful weekend.

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I hope you are having a wonderful bank holiday weekend.

On Saturday it was the craft show in Leigh, it is always such a pleasure to demonstrate using 
Lavinia stamps. 
It was such a great day and Lisa, James and myself had so much fun. 





Yesterday it was my Birthday,,,and I spent it with close friends and family. 




The weather was fabulous, we laughed, ate cake and had some bubbles. 





Thanks so much to all of you who sent me messages, cards, gifts, flowers…




Honestly I feel so spoilt..
It took me over an hour just to open my cards…




I did spend time on the phone with my lovely Mum, so that we could remember my dad. 
It has been a year since he left us and we miss him everyday,,,
But I do know that he will be looking down on us and be so proud ….🧡


Before I go, 
I have our Mindful Monday video to share with you…





I do hope you enjoy it 


Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx


1 comment:

Sapphire-Rose said...

Happy late Birthday Jo!!! I m enjoying your tutorials:-)
Sunshine (In New Zealand)