Followers

Friday 26 May 2023

Back to it

Hi everyone, 
Hope you are keeping well. 
Thanks so much for popping in today…
We got into Manchester at 1am this morning…after such a wonderful week away.
It was just the break that we needed…
Catching up with sleep, reading books, and just taking time out. 





This weekend is going to be bitter sweet, 
On Sunday I will be celebrating my 60th Birthday, 
but it will also be twelve months since we lost my lovely dad…

Time to reflect




Eric went mad when we walked in, he loves Aunty Lisa…but I think he had missed us. 
Thanks so much to Lisa for looking after him…oh and the fish…Batman and Spider-Man.

The cases are empty and the washing machine  is on…
I have been to the supermarket and I am now in my craft room…

I will try and catch up with messages, emails etc…

So if you fancy putting the kettle on…
We could have a catch up.





You can join me here 


Take care all

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Happy special birthday for Sunday Jo, 60 is a wonderful age .. I’ve been there!!🤣🤣Gladyou had a lovely holiday,it’s good to get a break. Sending hugs for the first anniversary of losing your dad … firsts without them are so hard, but hope you can focus on lovely memories ❤️xx

Janette said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday for Sunday Jo, I hope its all you would like it to be, I am sure your dad will be around to make sure it does go well.
Treasured memories carry us through.xx