Followers

Friday 1 April 2022

Friday Catch up

Good morning everyone, 
I do hope today finds you well. 
I am afraid I am still having problems with blogger, 
For some reason it has decided that it won’t recognise my photography’s..
I have tried so many different things..
I will ask Karl to have a look at the weekend. 

Today is the start of a new Lavinia Challenge.
Our new theme is 
“Blue Aura “
I have a card to share with you and a photo tutorial…but alas, 
That will have to wait until I can publish photos again. 

I have posted on Facebook and Instagram , also 
you can check out the inspiration gallery on the 
Lavinia Website.

If any of you are visiting the craft show tomorrow (Sat 2nd ) 
at Port Sunlight. 
Please come and say hello.
I will be demonstrating Lavinia stamps on the Stampers Grove stand 
The show is open 10am until 3pm. 

I will then be rushing home, ready for our online Canadian Class using Lavinia stamps. 
Another busy but fun day planned. 

I am planning on taking Sunday off work…
Hopefully getting some gardening done,,

Thanks so much for popping in 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

No comments: