Followers

Friday 29 April 2022

Friday catch up

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
It is always lovely to see you. 
I hope you are having a lovely day. 
I am busy getting ready for my busy weekend. 
You see I have a day workshop in North Wales tomorrow , 
and then I will be demonstrating Lavinia stamps on Sunday at the 
Harrogate show. 



I am really looking forwards to both events,



It is so nice to be able to get out and meet friends again, 
I think we all need it. 
Mind you I’m not sure about the very early drive on Sunday morning .




Thank goodness it is bank holiday on Monday and I can 
have a day off. 

I hope you have a lovely weekend

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

2 very beautiful cards Jo
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Hi Jo, what a gorgeous card, love the colours it's so beautiful. Have a lovely weekend. X