Followers

Friday 22 April 2022

Spring Poppies

Good morning everyone and 
welcome to our new followers. 
I am so thrilled that you have joined our family on here. 
Please pull up a chair and get yourselves a brew…
3 new followers.
I am so, so chuffed 

Today I have another design using the new Lavinia sprays. 




I really have had so much fun using these. 
I started with an off cut of card, and just added some acrylic spray.
Totally randomly, no skill required. 




Then I just added some of my favourite stamps using Versafine Clair ink. 
I painted extra colour in using the sprays in my palate,.
You know how much I love to do this. 
I also made a ribbon bow and sprayed this to match. 



Some finishing touches and the design was finished 
Here is a closer look. 




I have been on grandma duties again this morning, and I am picking the boys up from nursery and school later. 
Pasta for tea. 
So I had better get myself organised ready for tomorrow’s workshop. 



I am really looking forwards to our Spring Florals class 
Such a lovely way to spend a Saturday morning. 
We have a couple of new ladies joining in too.
So I had better be on my best behaviour.


Have a lovely day all , 
and a wonderful weekend 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow ! I love this card, Jo .. and the colours are superb! I can feel a ‘spend’ coming on ( even though I’m still not crafting !! … the saying is ‘They’ll come in ‘😂) Have a lovely time with the boys and I’ll try to ‘pop in’ tomorrow. If not .. I’ll watch you later. Love and hugs, Joyce xx

Janette said...

Another stunner Jo, I think the background is beautiful, the colours are gorgeous and the flowers, just so pretty.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so very beautiful flower card Jo

gr karin

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous Jo.
. How do we get to know about your new workshops.
Hugs Sylvie x

Riet Harikini said...

gorgeus card