Followers

Monday 11 April 2022

Monday catch up

Hi everyone, 
I hope you had a lovely weekend and that 
your new week has started well. 
Our online workshop was such fun on Saturday morning although we did run over into Saturday afternoon.
Well we were having such a lovely creative time.   




Yesterday it was the Sincerely Yours Papercraft show at Leigh. 
Oh it was such a fabulous day. 
So many friends. 
So lovely to meet YouTube subscribers too…honestly 
Thanks so much for stopping and saying Hi…
It really made my day. 





It is such a pleasure to be able to demonstrate Lavinia stamps for 
James on the Stampers Grove stand. 
I just played all day…

I must admit I am a bit tired today, but lots to do.
So I am getting jobs ticked off the list 




Thanks so much for joining  me

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Glad the craft show at Leigh went well ..I'm defo hoping to catch youa t Port Sunlight next time :-)
Pauline xx