Followers

Saturday 30 April 2022

Blossoms Blooming

Hi everyone, 
I Hope you have had a lovely day. 
I have had a fabulous day , teaching a lovely group of ladies. 
It is so good to be back to actual face to face classes..
We had a relaxing day, creating, chatting and yes there was coffee and cake. 

Tomorrow is the first of May so there is a 
New Lavinia Challenge. 
I will be up and out at 6.30 am so I am blogging 
my dt inspiration now. 
I will be driving to Harrogate, and demonstrating Lavinia stamps on 
The Stampers Grove stand. 
I am really looking forward to seeing so many friends. 

Our new theme for the  May Challenge is 

Blossoms Blooming




I started by using white embossing powder to outline my stamped images 



I then added some of the new acrylic sprays



Followed by some of the Mysticals. 


This is such a fun way to craft. 



I added some white posca splats to complete the design 




Here is a close up 




I really hope you enter the challenge. 
All the details can be found on the Lavinia website. 
Remember  the winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend on Lavinia stamps. 

Take care all 
Enjoy your bank holiday Monday 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx