Followers

Monday 4 April 2022

Monday catch up

Good morning all, 
Thanks so much for popping in. 
I hope you had a lovely weekend. 
A busy one here but so enjoyable. 
The craft show at Port Sunlight was fabulous. 
It was so busy, I didn’t get time to draw breath. 
It was so good though to see so many old friends, and meet new ones. 






It was a quick dash home in the car and then online ready for 
the Lavinia Class with our friends in Canada. 
Such a wonderful group of crafters. 

Thanks so much to everyone who I met this weekend.
Especially to the lovely lady who bought me an extra brew on Saturday .

Today I am catching up with jobs in my craft room. 

It is cold and grey in Cheshire though. 
I have even had to find an extra cardigan 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 

Jo xxxx

2 comments:

gwen70 said...

Glad you enjoyed it Jo, didnt get this year but you never know next time maybe xx

Pauline C said...

Glad it was a good day Jo ... hoping to start getting back to craft shows when Covid is less rampant! But for that i'd definitely think about going to Leigh!
Pauline x