Followers

Saturday 16 April 2022

New products

Hi everyone, thanks so much for popping in today.
Thank you also to our new subscribers, 
Welcome to our family.
Pull up a chair and make yourselves at home. 
Today I have been in my garden, just pottering around, a bit of weeding, deadheading and just looking 
to see how things are growing. 
It was so lovely and relaxing. 
I really felt that I needed it.
Life has just been so hectic recently.

I have just made a brew and I thought I would have a little catch up with you. 
You see Lavinia have some new sprays launching next Thursday 21st April.
They are fabulous, and I have made a sample to give you an idea of what they look like when used. 




First I did some embossing, 




Using 2 different powders. 




Then I added my sprays. (Carefully ) 



Then some finishing touches. 




I have also made lots of backgrounds..I will 
share those with you another time

It is Adam’s Birthday today , I can’t believe he is 33 years old. 
So Danielle the boys and Adam are common round soon for a Party tea. 
So I had better get sorted out. 

We are also having an Easter egg hunt here tomorrow for the boys, 
So I need to get that organised too. 

Take care everyone 

Much love and hugs 
From me to you 

Jo xxxx

4 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Jo …love the spray inks ….
Hugs Sylvie xx
Happy Easter x

Seadragon said...

This is lovely Jo. Thanks so much for sharing this one.

Gillian McAtamney said...

Lovely Jo, happy Easter to you and your family

Anita Norén Kristensen said...

So beautiful ❤Thx for sharing😍