Followers

Thursday 21 April 2022

New sprays day

Good morning everyone and thanks for popping in . 
I have walked Eric and walked Elliot to school already today so I have 
720l steps in the bag already. 
I definitely need a brew in the garden later. 
I thought I would just have a catch up with you lovely friends first. 

Today is the day that the new Lavinia sprays are available on the website 
I have created some inspiration for you. 




I do hope you like it 




I started with a sprayed background. 
These are such fun to make, 




Next I added some stamping 
I used Versafine Clair ink and it worked a treat.





Next I painted with my sprays. 
I love doing this , and have made a YouTube video that will be out soon 




I then added some extra mica spray to the base of my card. 
Some finishing touches and the design was finished 

You can heat dry the sprays but I prefer to let them dry naturally , if I have the time. 

Please remember with the mica sprays they need shaking to mix in the mica , 
Also really Important please clean the nozzle for the mica sprays before putting them away…otherwise it may clog up. 

Time now for that coffee 

Have a lovely day all 
See you again tomorrow 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Jo and love the colors

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Jo, the sprays look interesting too xx

Janette said...

A beautiful card Jo, I love the background its amazing.x